Our Dr.Aktive® cold compression therapy support is the ideal way to ‘ice’ the joint whether it be post exercise, injury or as part of a rehabilitation programme. Cold compression therapy will help minimise pain, reduce swelling and maximise your recovery.
Easy to use
- Features a velcro fastening to ensure correct positioning and comfort, allowing adjustable compression and support.
- Includes removable inner gel pack that can be placed in the fridge or freezer.
- Designed incorporating the latest in Cold Compression technology.
- Includes detachable gel lining which can be placed in the fridge/freezer and inflation pump with a convenient two-way cut-off valve.
- Ambidextrous system: all supports are suitable for both left and right side.
- Cold compression therapy help to minimise pain and discomfort and reduces swelling.
- Suitable for use to treat sprains and strains, arthritis, swellings, muscle fatigue, sports and other injuries.
- Ideal for rehabilitation.