Features and Benefits
• Front and Back sections have straps pre-attached. Both sections are ready to be heated and custom molded to the patient.
• 2 heights to accommodate prescription and patient anatomy.
• Backs and Fronts sold separately and are interchangeable.
• Compression fractures. Post-operative use.
• Stabilisation of the spine.
Ready at first patient visit
• Becomes soft – ready to mold to patient contours in less than 10 minutes
• Solidified & Finished LSO or TLSO in approximately 20 minutes
• May be re-heated, flattened, and reformed several times
• Position of the pre-attached straps is easily changed for a further custom fit
Optimum draping and moldability
• Stretch in only one direction
• Rigidity in all directions
Increased patient comfort and compliance
• Aerated for breathability
• Non-toxic, no reports of skin irritation
• May be worn in the shower