The state-of-the-art Strava splint bath is the first of its kind, specifically designed for hand therapists. It is full of features to make life easier for the therapist, including automatic heating on/off, precise water temperature, quick and simple water evacuation, full colour LCD display and a systematic approach to infection prevention.
- 99.9% kill rate of introduced microbes
- Continuous UV-C emitted over circulating water
- Extreme, high heat disinfection on a daily basis
- Quick and easy water evacuation for bath cleaning
Interactive User Experience:
- Colour LCD user interface
- Full menu of features allow control and customisation
- Full array of thermoplastic presets that let the therapist know when the material is ready
- Sliding, bi-fold lid
- Thermoset base gives excellent insulation and appearance
- Automatic on/off that can be set to come on prior to clinic start
- Automatic cut off if water level too low
Download our Strava brochure here: Strava Brochure
Dual Disinfection System
Ultraviolet-C wavelength at 254mm, sometimes called the “germicidal” light, kills viruses and bacteria by breaking the molecular bonds and is widely used to safely and effectively disinfect drinking water.
Infection Prevention Data
High-Heat Sanitation Cycle
Set high heat disinfection to run nightly and manually at any time. Unit will heat the water to a high temperature to kill microbes.
The automatic pump system makes water drainage quick and easy for cleaning and water replacement. For safety it will not drain unless the water temperature is below 165 degrees F/74 degrees C.
The Strava bath automatically preheats the water to reach a set temperature at a set time meaning that the bath is ready for when your clinic opens and is energy efficient at night.
Convection Heat Technology
The unique internal convection heat exchanger circulates water directly through and over the heater coil, ensuring fast heating, minimal thermal lag and uniform heat distribution. An internal temperature control system allows temperature monitoring in real-time at extremely close tolerances.
Visual Timer & Audible Alert
The Strava Splint Bath helps you keep track of time with audible and visual timer alerts at thirty and ten seconds. You are able to manually change time and temperature when needed.
Choose pre loaded thermoplastic settings from top manufacturers or create your own from the LCD touch screen.
- Operating temperature range: 140 – 180ºF / 60 – 82ºC
- Water Fill Capacity: 5.2 gallons / 20 litres
- Water fill height: 5″/12.5cm
- Outer Dimensions: (L x W x H) 22.6″ x 19.7″ x 10″ /60cm X 52cm x 26cm
- Inner Dimensions: (L x W x H) 19″ x 12″ x 6″ /48cm X 30cm x 15cm
Please see the video for help with: Product Set Up
For more information about the Strava splint bath, please click on the links below.
Strava Innovation Guide