Original Oval-8 Finger Splints
are the ideal choice whenever you need to stabilise, realign or immobilise the small joints of your patient’s fingers.
Use Oval-8 finger splints to manage mallet fingers, stabilise swan neck and boutonniere deformities, relieve trigger finger, realign lateral deviation, protect arthritis, and fractures and limit hypermobility (Ehlers-Danlos syndrome).
• The classic Oval-8 finger splints offer support, a customisable fit and comfort for the IP joints of the fingers and thumbs.
• Comfortable, lightweight and waterproof.
• Strong and resistant to breaking and very long-lasting.
• Customise the fit and function in under 20 seconds.
• The + sign on the splint marks the end with the looser fit.
• Easy to read splint sizes, provided with 14 different size options.
• Oval-8 splints can be adjusted using a heat gun to change the length and angle of the splint.
• Available in clinical kits, size sets, multi-size packs and single-size packs for clinical storage.