The Dr.Aktive cold compression therapy supports are recommended for post-op use, with proven effectiveness in the treatment of rotator cuff injuries, SLAP repairs, strains and swelling. Our cold therapy support is the ideal way to ‘ice’ the joint whether it be post exercise, injury or as part of a rehabilitation programme. Cold compression therapy will help minimise pain, reduce swelling and maximise your rehabilitation potential.
Easy to use
- Features a velcro fastening to ensure correct positioning and comfort, allowing adjustable compression and support.
- Includes removable inner gel pack that can be placed in the fridge or freezer.
- Designed incorporating the latest in Cold Compression technology.
- Includes detachable gel lining which can be placed in the fridge/freezer and inflation pump with a convenient two-way cut-off valve.
- Ambidextrous system: all supports are suitable for both left and right side.
- Cold compression therapy help to minimise pain and discomfort and reduces swelling.
- Suitable for use to treat sprains and strains, arthritis, swellings, muscle fatigue, sports and other injuries.
- Ideal for rehabilitation.