The Kinetec Spectra Kompanion™ utilises the latest app based technology to provide additional therapy modes with an intuitive tablet control.
Using a secure, efficient & progressive technology to improve patient monitoring, compliance and outcomes.
- Personalised & intuitive therapy
- Active evaluation of the patient during his session
- Smart touch interface
- Monitoring & patient management
- ROM from -10° to 120°
The advantages of the KINETEC KOMPANION™
- Monitor patient therapy and evolution daily through a mobile/tablet app available on iOS and Android platforms.
- Full patient report access & easy transmission via email directly from the mobile/tablet.
- Protocol customization to adapt to the individual requirements of the patient.
- Intuitive dashboard to adjust basic parameters.
- Daily objectives & achievements on explicit graphics & videos.
- Educational videos & exercises to improve compliance & outcomes.
- Data confidentiality.
Range of motion
From -10° to 120° of flexion.
The Kinetec Spectra Kompanion™ range of motion allows treatment of most knee & hip pathologies. Anatomically correct alignment increases patient compliance and decreases joint stress.
- Patient set up mode: One click and the unit will position itself at a non-pain level of 20° flexion (can be adjusted in settings).
- Warm up mode: Initiate the session at 70% of ROM and increase by 5% until reaching the full ROM set up. spring mode: Repeat 3 times the last 10° of extension and flexion (can be adjusted in settings).
- Extremity focus mode: The speed will be minimal during the first 10° and the last 10° of the movement. The speed will be faster during the rest of the range of motion (can be adjusted in settings).
- Evaluation mode: Three levels of active resistance exercise to test and evaluate patient progress within the rehab process. (The patient performs 5 or 10 repeated exercises during which he is asked to resist against the device whilst going into flexion.)
- Dynamic stretch mode: Mode used with patients having difficulties reaching full extension. The device will gradually extend the knee with pauses between each stretch.