A choice of exercise modes
You are able to choose from various exercise modes, including:
- Passive: a gentle and motor-driven mobilisation of the muscles and joints. Ideal during the warm-up phase, it will also reduce spasms and tension.
- Assisted: the device will support the exercise training to mobilise even the weakest residual muscle strength. This mode will provide a continuous movement whether passive or active.
- Active: the 20 levels of resistance will ensure a progressive strength and muscle training to the patient.
Innovative and intuitive
This unique system comes with a number of innovative specifications, including:
- Tool-free adjustment, including quick adjustment of the pedals and a safety height adjustment feature.
- The high-quality transport wheels stable wheels with ball bearing allow for easy transport of the Kinevia, even over asphalt.
- 5 year warranty
Maintaining patients engagement and motivation is the key to success. The Kinevia entertainment system has been designed specifically for this purpose, featuring interactive games and videos in real locations through an additional 10” tablet. Patient attention is enhanced and their motivation is significantly increased for longer and more intense therapy sessions. The smart technology also offers individual patient progress report.
The benefits of movement therapy
Physical exercise is an expression of personal freedom. Repeated, frequent and consistent movements, whether performed directly by the patient or through a device, have proven to help recover the functional abilities and capacities leading to an improved well-being and independence of the individuals. This includes:
- Maintaining and building muscle strength
- Regulating muscle tone and reducing spams
- Preventing joint stiffness and adhesions
- Stimulating metabolism and blood circulation