Unique customisable insoles
Dr Aktive’s Orthosole insole is a unique product that allows a customisable fit to suit the support you require in your insoles.
This unique insole is made with a Poron Urethane layer. The material conforms to the shape of your foot which helps to relieve foot fatigue. It also provides the ultimate shock absorption and relief at each of the foot pressure points.
- The fabric top cover keeps feet cooler and drier due to the Poron material
- The extra Poron insert in the heel eases impact when running, walking or standing
The thin style of the Orthosole means that it can fit the vast majority of shoes, whilst leaving sufficient room for your toes to move freely.
The custom fit available is the most unique and innovative feature that the Orthosole offers. There are nine different support options available to you, including:
- Two adjustable inserts for each foot; including one arch support and one metatarsal support:
- The arch pad helps to provide support for pronation
- The metatarsal pad helps to improve weight distribution, cushioning & protection for the ball of the foot
- For each insert there are three different options to choose from:
- You can try each of the options available and adjust to match your type of foot, body and lifestyle
- You can move the supports around as much as you like due to the high-quality Velcro used to hold the support
The Orthosole can help with:
- Plantar fasciitis, shin splints, overpronation, Morton’s Neuroma, Metatarsalgia, T.A pain and strain
- Knee, back, hip, foot, ankle and heel pain
- Foot fatigue