The Cryo Pro Ankle Wrap enables you to target ankle pain or swelling. The wraps work by compressing the injured area for 7 seconds and releasing for 5 seconds in a repeated cycle until the session is over. Cold compression therapy helps to calm muscle spasms, minimise bruising and soothe nerve endings, helping to encourage quick and effective healing for a variety of muscle, tendon and ligament injuries.
- The Cryo Pro™ has been designed with convenient portability features to make your cold compression therapy easy and convenient.
- The unit comes with a handle which is designed to balance when water and ice are in the system.
- It requires only ice, water and power mains or battery to operate, making it convenient to use at anytime.
- Features nine different modes for varying pressure and time sessions.
- You are able to choose from 3 different modes of compression – low, medium and high – to accommodate your cold compression needs.
Easy to use
- This easy to use cooling system has been designed with simplicity in mind so you are able to clearly monitor and manage compression.
- Cold compression therapy works by constricting the blood vessels, which in turn reduces swelling and inflammation.
- Helps to reduce the amount of bruising by slowing down blood flow to an injured area.
- Calms muscle spasms, minimises bruising and soothes nerve endings, encouraging quick and effective healing for a variety of muscle, tendon and ligament injuries.