The Kinetec Centura Anatomical Shoulder CPM Machine is the ideal choice for hospital shoulder rehabilitation.
- Complete range of movements available
- Synchronised and anatomical motion
- Modular, build-to-your-need device with up to 3 extra modules available
- KINETEC DATA CAPTURETM USB technology ready
Complete range of movements
The KINETEC CENTURATM allows 5 anatomical movements covering most of the pathologies of the shoulder:
– Abduction/Adduction with synchronised rotation – Shoulder Rotation
– Shoulder Flexion/Extension
– Horizontal Abduction (optional)
Easy to switch between left and right arms
Patient set-up is anatomical, comfortable and quick with an intuitive colour-coded system.
The KINETEC CENTURATM is available in different versions to fit with your daily requirement and use. The device has been designed with additional modules so the user can upgrade the product as required.
Kinetec Data CaptureTM USB technology ready
The KINETEC CENTURATM remote control features the latest USB technology enabling the use of the KINETEC DATA CAPTURETM software and patient USBs to track patient progress as well as pre-program the entire patient rehabilitation protocol.